Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its M&A practices in Helsinki
We at Roschier are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Every day, we challenge ourselves to improve, to be the best. It’s what forges us together, it’s what pushes us to stand out in the legal profession, and it’s what makes us Roschier.
Roschier’s M&A team has been involved in nearly all major deals (both public and private) in the Nordic region during the past few years. We have maintained our leading market position in Finland for many years and are also among the leading firms in Sweden. The team members combine a high degree of specialization with curiosity, passion, professionalism and a strong commercial understanding. We focus on providing added value to our clients.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have recently obtained a law degree or will receive their law degree by spring 2021
- have a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with private M&A and private equity. Interest towards public M&A and real estate transactions are also greatly valued
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their professional development
- have a systematic and analytical approach to their way of working
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our unique training offering, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- a curriculum of skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Tero Jormanainen, Partner in the M&A team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mira Svedholm, Recruitment (email@example.com).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 20 January 2021 through our careers site. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis