Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. - Associate Lawyer, Real Estate, Environment & Projects
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its Real Estate, Environment & Projects team in Helsinki
We at Roschier are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Every day, we challenge ourselves to improve, to be the best. It’s what forges us together, it’s what pushes us to stand out in the legal profession, and it’s what makes us Roschier.
Our Real Estate, Environment & Projects team offers market-leading advice and assistance across a range of practice areas, where real estate, energy & infrastructure and environmental matters are at the center of the assignment.
Due to our broad expertise and long-standing experience advising on real estate and energy & infrastructure transactions, real estate development, complex brown and green field projects and environmental matters, we can provide a comprehensive service offering, comprising strategic tax and finance & structuring advice and deal execution.
We give our clients seamless cross-border service, not only between Finland and Sweden, but also by working closely with a number of law firms across Europe. By regularly working with leading law firms in other jurisdictions, we have established joint working procedures and are well versed in efficiently coordinating and leading cross-border transactions. Additionally, our advisors are skilled at working with clients’ in-house teams to provide a seamless and integrated service.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have a law degree and two to four years of experience working in the area of real estate transactions, or
- have recently obtained a law degree and whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with real estate transactions
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- have genuine interest in real estate and energy & infrastructure transactions and projects
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Partners in the Real Estate, Environment & Projects team, Antti-Jussi Partanen (email@example.com) and Toni Siimes (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Recruiter Mira Svedholm (email@example.com).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 20 January 2021 through our careers site. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.