Legal Trainee to Intertrust Finland (part time or full time)
Intertrust Finland is looking for a Trainee for the firm’s expanding corporate services and capital markets team. As a Trainee within Intertrust you will, together with your colleagues, handle a variety of matters relating to foreign and domestic companies’ establishments in Finland, coordinating and assisting our clients with the statutory part of their local business as well as matters relating to bond issuances. Since our clients are represented in all sectors, all clients have individual needs on which we tailor our solutions. You will have the opportunity to engage directly with clients from various sectors and will be offered great opportunities for professional development. This is a fixed term position until end of May or end of August 2020.
We're a global leader in providing expert administrative services to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have more than 3,200 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. We deliver high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. We work with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
About the job
As a Trainee your tasks include assisting lawyers in:
- Legal administration of Finnish limited liability companies, including a. assistance in incorporation/foundation, dividend distributions, capital injections, bond issues, liquidations as well as HR matters
- Drafting of corporate minutes and other company documents
- Researching legal issues and translating documents
- Coordination of and cooperation with Finnish and foreign lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, banks and relevant authorities
- Office support related tasks, including a. handling of mail and processing and compiling client assignment-related materials
The ideal candidate for the role will be proactive, thorough, goal oriented and service minded. You are positive, easy to work with and eager to learn. You have a genuine interest in working in close cooperation with an international client base, supporting their business. You thrive in an international environment and have a commercial mindset. In addition, you:
- Are gaining your Bachelor/Master of Laws Degree in Finland;
- Have experience from legal work;
- Are fluent in Finnish and have excellent language skills in English (both written and oral), preferably also in Swedish.
What Intertrust offers
At Intertrust you have the opportunity to work in a truly international organization as part of a close-knit team where cooperation extends far beyond our Helsinki office.
If you believe that you would be the right candidate for this role, please submit your application and CV in English by 30 November 2019. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Should you have questions regarding the role or the recruitment process, please contact Alli Seppänen, Managing Director Finland at firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 45 249 6103 or Henri Kaasalainen at email@example.com / +358 40 020 2474