Are you close to graduation and ready for your next challenge? Are you eager to learn, meet interesting people and grow in the direction of your choice? If your answer to these questions is yes, keep on reading!
At Krogerus, you can deepen your learning curve by working in a team of professionals in an area that you are the most interested in. Click here to get to know us and the practice groups we specialise and find your future team!
We are now hiring fifteen creative, resourceful and curious law students to join our Associate Trainee programme for the next summer. The traineeship is full-time and runs for four months in our Helsinki office starting in mid-May 2021.
What can you expect during your traineeship?
- You'll get valuable insight on the practice group most interesting to you by assisting our lawyers in various client assignments
- Your tasks include for example gathering information, drafting and reviewing documents as well as conducting legal research
- We offer you tools to develop your skills through tutoring, personal feedback and various trainings
- During the programme you receive systematic coaching and feedback to support your professional growth. You would also have a valuable chance to learn more about your strengths and personality as an employee.
- Our inspiring culture supports mutual achievement in an easy-going teamwork environment
- Not forgetting to have fun with your peers at social events and activities!
What do we expect from you?
- You are preferably close to graduation or have completed at least three years of legal studies
- We appreciate colleagues who enjoy working in a collaborative, team-based environment and are committed to helping our clients and colleagues
- A self-starter mindset with a healthy dose of ambition, motivation and courage to develop as a professional
- We value preciseness, resilience, solid analytical skills and an ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership over tasks
- You work fluently both in Finnish and in English
Click here to submit your application, CV and a transcript of records from your studies in English by 17 December. Describe in your application what drives you and which specific practice group you would like to join for the next summer and why.
We will review all applications and invite applicants to join our Trainee Recruitment Day. The Recruitment Day consists of different individual and group assignments and during the day you will have a unique opportunity to explore Krogerus as an employer!