Outotec Oyj - Trainee – Corporate Legal & Contract Management / IP Management
We are now looking for a third- or fourth-year law student to work as a Legal Trainee in our Corporate Legal & Contract Management / IP Management function at Outotec HQ in Espoo. The working hours would be part time and the working period would be six months starting from December 2019.
Outotec’s Legal & Contract Management / IP Management function provides expertise and support to Outotec Group’s daily business in Corporate, Environmental, IP, Competition, Compliance and M&A related matters. The function is also responsible for our global Contract Management process.
As a Trainee - Corporate Legal & Contract Management / IP Management, you will:
- Support our lawyers in Espoo legal function in various matters.
- Have an opportunity to work in a multinational environment and to enjoy an innovative and supportive atmosphere.
- Have versatile and challenging tasks in a global setting that will develop your professional skills and competencies.
- Work in the 12th most sustainable company in the world (Global 100 index).
To succeed, you will need:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn more. We are looking for proactive individuals with a can-do approach, who shows initiative, ability and adaptability. You enjoy challenges and like working as part of a team but also independently.
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English. Other language skills are an asset.
- Approximately half of your law studies completed. We are primarily looking for a third- or fourth-year law student. Additionally, prior work experience in legal field is considered a benefit.
We offer you an opportunity to work, learn and grow as a part of a global team consisting of highly skilled professionals, and a truly international working environment. Fill in our online application with your CV and transcript of records as soon as possible through our recruitment portal, since the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found. However, applications should be sent by 22.11.2019 at the latest. Please note we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail.
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Legal & Contract Management
Employment type: Temporary, Part time
For more information: Pirke Fustinoni VP, Intellectual Property, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org