Roschier is looking to hire Office Support for summer 2021
Roschier is the ultimate launching platform into the legal profession. With us, you will learn from the best and develop daily. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future.
The Office Support program is intended for law students at an early stage of their studies. As an Office Support, you will get the opportunity to familiarize yourself with our ever-changing business law environment. You will be involved in the day-to-day administrative work at the office, which will give insight into life at a law firm.
Our Office Support perform various tasks that support all the functions at the office, including printing, assisting in the reception area, setting up workspaces, assisting with the post, and other day-to-day tasks. The traineeship is for a fixed term of one semester, and our trainees work full-time during summer.
We are now looking for talented students who
- are interested in business law
- are at an early stage of their law studies (no requirements for credits completed)
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- have a dynamic, proactive mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- have a good academic track record
- enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- have good oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our training offering, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Milla Hänninen, Talent Development (email@example.com) and check out our careers site.
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 20 December through the application link.