giosg combines data and artificial intelligence (AI) with feature-rich technology to provide intuitive solutions that deliver the right online trigger, to the right person at the right time - allowing your organisation to operate smarter.
The result? A faster, more streamlined sales process, happier customers and a significant boost to your return on investment. All our products are easy to set up, intuitive to use and monitor and have the full integration potential. We are originally from Finland, with offices in the UK and Sweden.
We are now looking for a Legal Counsel to manage and negotiate our customer contracts and assist our tech team and sales with privacy-related questions.
How does the Legal Counsel’s day look like?
- Flexible, international, fun and independent!
- You work closely with our management, tech team and sales providing legal support, insight and practical advice.
- Your key responsibilities include the management, negotiation and commentary of all commercial agreements ranging from customer service agreements to data processing agreements
- Occasional face-to-face negotiations or workshops with customers even though most customer communication is handled by email/telcos.
- Advising on privacy law.
- As a growing company we are constantly faced with new situations; if you don’t know something, you are ready to figure it out.
Are you the superhero we are looking for?
- You have the ability to work independently and lead yourself.
- You have excellent skills in Finnish and English, with proficiency in other languages being an asset.
- You are a recent graduate or in the final stretch of your legal studies and looking for a challenging position where you can see yourself growing as a professional.
- You have some international experience (for example study abroad or internships)
- Preferably at least 1-3 years of relevant work experience: ICT contracting (especially SaaS agreements!) and experience regarding EU privacy law and intellectual property law is a big plus, but all experience with commercial contracts counts.
Why you will enjoy working at giosg:
- We offer the opportunity to gain experience in growing tech industry.
- We offer fun activities to our employees: you can start your Friday mornings by playing floorball with your colleagues or relax at the office and play Playstation. We also like to enjoy breakfast together at the office. If you want to have a beer on Friday after work, we can guarantee that you’ll find company.
- You will work in an international environment with positive, helpful and of course the brightest colleagues!
Did we manage to spark your interest and you got that “where can I sign” feeling? We can’t wait to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter with your salary request as soon as possible. If you are interested to have a chat and hear more about giosg, please give a call to our HR Manager Taika Rautanen tel. +358 44 994 7042.
The ideal start date is in the beginning of June. We are looking for a talent who could work full-time at our Helsinki office.