Bluefors is a well known market leader with reliable, easy-to-use quality products. In our agile company structure customers get in direct contact with scientists and engineers who design their system. We deliver systems all around the world and the markets for our products are constantly growing (30% annually for the last 3 years!). Currently we employ more than 230 professionals from 30 different nationalities. We offer competitive benefits package, employee share program and a flexible working environment. Our head office is in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. We are a non-smoking workplace.
We need people who want to be part of progress, have a mind-set for high quality and motivation to use their expertise to help deliver Bluefors systems for cutting-edge research fields.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join our Legal department in supporting our fast-growing international business. Your task will be to ensure that legal and compliance matters as well as corporate governance are conducted duly and professionally. In this (senior) advisory role reporting to the General Counsel, you are expected to assist and advise the General Counsel, executive team and colleagues from different departments within our company; sales, purchasing, logistics, finance, people operations and facilities.
- Contract and corporate law: legal advice, support and risk-assessment regarding e.g. sales and supplier contracts, NDAs, tenders, negotiations, employment contracts
- Export compliance and export control
- Maintaining and managing legal policies, documents, and templates
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Experience related to IPR and Data Protection matters is appreciated
Qualities and skills:
- Master’s degree in Law
- At least a few years of practical Post-graduate experience in contract and corporate/business law in general
- Experience from an international business environment, preferably in a high-tech industry
- Fluency in English and Finnish, both written and spoken
- Good interaction and negotiation skills
- Commitment to providing first-class service both independently and working in a team
- Eye for detail and providing solutions with a can-do attitude
- Genuine passion and interest in professional development
- A supportive, fun team and motivating work tasks
- Good work/free time balance
- A competitive benefit package
Please fill in the application at BLUEFORS.COM by December 9, 2020 and attach your CV, references and salary request to it.
The interviews will be held already during the process and the position will be filled once a suitable candidate is found.
For more information please contact General Counsel firstname.lastname@example.org