Roschier - Associate Lawyer, Finance & Restructuring
The best foundation for your future.
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its Finance & Restructuring team in Helsinki.
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
Our Finance & Restructuring team comprises a group of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers working with a wide range of complex finance-related matters. Our lawyers take an active role in the development of the Nordic financial markets and closely monitor political and legislative initiatives to provide clients with the most up-to-date advice on developments affecting them and their industries. We have a practical, business-oriented approach and extensive experience in giving clients strategic advice on the structuring of deals and the negotiation of transactions.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- are recent law graduates (or are close to graduation) and who have a genuine interest to work with banking and finance related matters
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their professional development
- have a systematic and analytical approach
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Johannes Ahti, Partner in the Finance & Restructuring team (email@example.com) or Mira Svedholm, Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 28 February through the application link. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.