We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join our leading IP & Technology team in Helsinki.
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising the champions of the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Curiosity combined with in-depth knowledge, passion and professionalism: this is how we are equipped to face the future of the legal industry in a rapidly changing world.
Roschier’s Intellectual Property and Digitalization & TMT practices are among the largest and most experienced practices in the Nordic region. The firm is recognized as one of the region’s leading advisors also within Marketing and Consumer law, Outsourcing and Data Protection.
The teams’ professionals are widely experienced in all aspects of intellectual property and technology related legal and business issues having had the opportunity to collaborate closely with regional and global premier brand owners and market leaders in a variety of sectors, excelling both in commercial work and in disputes. Our lawyers have played a leading role in many of the Nordic region’s biggest outsourcing projects, and work regularly in a variety of IP projects as a global lead or, where appropriate, as a local law expert. We also have vast experience of giving clients strategic advice on all aspects of their relevant business operations, advising on matters relating to marketing, data protection and privacy, and cyber security and digitalization.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have a law degree and ideally some experience working with IP & Technology related matters. We will also consider recent law graduates whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with, these matters.
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Mikael Segercrantz, Partner, and head of the IP & Technology team (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6585) or Mira Svedholm, Recruitment (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6609).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 28 February through our careers site. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.