The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join its Public M&A, Equity Capital Markets and Corporate Advisory practices in Helsinki
We at Roschier are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Every day, we challenge ourselves to improve, to be the best. It’s what forges us together, it’s what pushes us to stand out in the legal profession, and it’s what makes us Roschier.
Roschier’s public transactions team is a group of highly experienced and motivated problem solvers specializing in the areas of public M&A, equity capital markets and corporate advisory. The work is typically large-scale and complex, and much of it is cross-border. Our lawyers combine a high degree of specialization with a strong commercial understanding and a focus on providing added value to our clients.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
- have a law degree and ideally up to four years of experience working with public M&A and equity capital markets transactions and related corporate advisory matters. We will also welcome newly graduated lawyers whose track record demonstrates a genuine interest in, and clear aspiration to, work in these areas of law
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their professional development
- have a systematic and analytical approach
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Mira Svedholm, Recruitment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 30 November 2020 through the application link. Applications will be handled upon arrival.