We at Efecte believe awesome software can be designed, developed, and operated in Europe. We help organizations digitalize and automate their services. With over 300 customer implementations so far, we help hundreds of thousands of end-users to automate and digitalize their every-day work. We believe in building lasting relationships with all our customers and end-user experience is in the core of all that we do.
We are now looking for a Legal Trainee to support our legal and compliance function in its various daily tasks and projects. If you’re looking for an opportunity make a difference in a growing European SaaS business, show your talent and grow as a professional, this could be your chance!
In this role you daily work will comprise of working with e.g.
- Drafting and commenting commercial agreements (e.g. NDAs, sales contracts, DPAs)
- Assisting in data protection matters
- Daily tasks relating to the governance of a listed company
- Planning and implementing a contract management process
- Assisting in any other current projects/tasks the team may have
- are a law student past the mid-point of your studies
- preferably have some experience working at a law firm or legal department
- are energetic generalist with a strong business mindset
- have preferably some understanding and/or previous experience from data protection matters
- have excellent skills in Finnish and English. Swedish and German are considered a plus
- are proactive with hands-on attitude
- have good communication and teamworking skills
- are analytical and have an eye for details
The position is part-time and for a fixed term until 31.10.2021. We are based in Espoo, Finland, but flexibility and remote working can be arranged. For more information regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact our Legal Counsel, Tatu Paavilainen, email@example.com
If you get good vibes after reading all the above, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply via “Quick Apply” latest on 11th December 2020 to show your interest and tell us a bit about your background and why you are motivated to become part of our Efecte-team. We will be handling the applications as we go, and will close the process earlier in case we find our match so don’t hesitate and send your application now!
We are a team of 110+ professionals with more than 10 nationalities in 5 locations. Customers leverage Efecte’s software to flexibly manage a range of internal and external service processes, in areas such as IT, HR, customer service and identity and access rights management. We love services, and our mission is to perfect them!
Our strong culture is built on our core values: Trust, Challenge, Respect and Make it Happen and customer success is top priority for us. We care about our people, and the work we do. We want to empower you to become a better version of yourself and to have more impact on the world. To us it is important to do things right, not just the right things
As learning is big part of our culture, we offer you interesting projects and a steep learning curve in our international, supportive and innovative working atmosphere. It’s all up to you - we appreciate that you are a fast learner who have passion to get things done, bring energy to our team and collaborate towards the unified goals. Our youthful, talent and goal oriented yet friendly company culture is something we would like to welcome you in. Check here more reasons to join us and get to know your future colleagues!