We are looking for a tech trainee to join our Tech & Innovation team in Helsinki. As a tech trainee, your job will be to assist our lawyers and support teams in legal tech projects.
The exact duration of your employment and working hours will be agreed on separately. However, the ideal duration of the traineeship is at least 6 months and 3-4 days a week, and ideally, you would be able to start in August/September 2021.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for someone who:
- is service-minded
- is a team player and has a can-do attitude
- has the ability to take initiative
- has attention to detail but is also able to see the bigger picture
- is eager to see what one can achieve with legal tech
- has a basic understanding of legal concepts in agreements and business transactions
- is good at logical thinking
- is fluent in Finnish and English (knowledge of Swedish is an added bonus)
What We Offer
- a possibility to participate in our legal tech projects and learn how tech can be used in the legal environment
- an opportunity to implement legal tech tools to daily assignment work in cooperation with our lawyers and assistants
- an opportunity to participate in our internal trainings and to take a coaching role when it comes to legal tech tools
- awesome colleagues
What Is in It For You?
At Hannes Snellman, we cherish a sense of community and we will do our best to make you feel part of the team from day one. On your first day, you will be assigned a tutor, who will support you throughout your traineeship, and before diving into your duties, you will also participate in a comprehensive orientation. As we are determined to maximise your learning experience as a trainee, you will receive regular feedback and have the opportunity to attend our Hannes Academy lectures on a variety of topics. We also offer you good benefits (e.g. lunch and recreation benefit and a ticket for public transport) and a competitive salary.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please submit your application, CV, and relevant certificates via our website by 3 March 2021 at the latest. Please note that we will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis throughout the application period, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Sara Saukkonen either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (+358 9 2288 4445).