Founded in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the home of Nokia phones. We are a start-up forging new ground in the dynamic world of mobile phones. We are a collective of passionate and experienced people with one thing in common; we believe that technology can enhance and improve the lives of billions of people around the world. We use our global knowledge and understanding to imagine and create connected products and solutions that make life more inspiring and exciting for our customers. To find out more about us visit us here: www.hmdglobal.com
Our Legal team is looking for 1-2 Legal Trainee(s) to be based in Leppävaara, Espoo.
This traineeship will give you an excellent opportunity to develop your professional skills, work in multinational environment and learn how an in-house legal team works in practice.
- Review of global non-disclosure agreements
- Review of other simple agreements
- Assisting in IP related matters
- Assisting with contract management
- Assisting lawyers with other assignments
Required qualification and experience:
- 2nd - 5th year law student
- Full fluency in both oral and written English and Finnish is required
- Additional language knowledge is an advantage
- Flexibility and accuracy
- Strong MS Office skills
Duration: From May 1, 2021 until April 30, 2022 (or from September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022). Full-time during summer (June-August), otherwise part-time.
How to apply: Please send your application and CV to email@example.com by January 31, 2021. We will start the recruiting process already during the application period and fill the position as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.