Roschier is looking to hire Associate Trainees to join its teams in Helsinki
Roschier is the ultimate launching platform into the legal profession. With us, you will learn from the best and develop daily. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future.
In the Associate Trainee program, you have the chance to apply your legal knowledge in practice in a challenging and ever-changing business law environment. All our trainees are part of the team from day one, taking responsibility and actively assisting our lawyers in client-related work and other matters. Our Associate Trainees have a similar job profile to Associates in the early stages of their career. The tasks may include drafting documents, making legal translations, or preparing problem-based analyses of the application of different laws.
Our Associate Trainees work full-time for a fixed-term period. We are now looking to hire Associate Trainees for a period spanning from September 2021 to March 2022.
You may be the trainee we are looking for if you
- are interested in business law
- have completed 180 study credits of your law degree by the beginning of the traineeship
- have a good academic track record
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- have a genuine interest in professional development
- have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please take a look at our careers site for students or contact Milla Hänninen, Talent Development (email@example.com, +358 40 593 9107).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 28 February through our careers site. Please indicate your interest towards a specific area of expertise in the application form.