Roschier is looking to hire committed and service-minded Office Support for summer and fall 2020 in Helsinki.
Roschier is the ultimate launching platform into the legal profession. With us, you will learn from the best and develop daily. You will grow and create the best foundation for your future.
The Office Support program is intended for law students at an early stage of their studies. As Office Support, you will have an opportunity to gain an understanding of the lawyer’s world. You will see how daily assignments are managed and get a view of the working methods of a large law firm. From day one, you will also get to take part in internal training sessions within Roschier University.
Our Office Support perform various tasks that support all the functions at the office. This includes assisting members of our staff in day-to-day office and administrative tasks like copying, scanning, compiling and delivering client assignment-related materials. Further duties include servicing conference rooms and personnel kitchens, assisting in organizing events as well as taking care of other tasks as required. All in all, the work of our Office Support keeps the “wheels turning” and is very much appreciated throughout the firm.
We are now looking to hire Office Support for summer and fall 2020 period(s). Our Office Support work full-time during summer and part-time during fall.
We are looking for law students who:
• are interested in business law
• are at an early stage of their law studies (no requirements for credits completed)
• share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
• have a dynamic, proactive mindset and a positive can-do attitude
• enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
• have good oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our unique training offering, and by working closely with your col¬leagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer:
• rewarding employment for a fixed-term period during summer 2020 (full-time) and/or fall 2020 (part-time)
• our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
• a unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs
• the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
• an inspiring, flexible and fun place to work in a truly international setting
• an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
• personal lawyer tutor through your traineeship
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact Milla Hänninen, Talent Development (+358 40 593 9107, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 29 December 2019 through our careers site.