Are you interested in building international legal operations in a high-growth B2B SaaS firm? Are you ready to help create solutions to serve our customers globally in a constantly evolving environment of social media advertising? Here’s a unique opportunity to be part of Smartly.io’s legal team!
Please submit your application at your earliest convenience but at the latest by Sunday, 27th September 2020. We will start the recruiting process already during the application period.
We are looking for a humble, sharp and agile person to work as a Legal Trainee to ensure that the processes related to commercial growth run smoothly globally. The position is a paid full-time internship (with flexibility to accommodate study related absences) for three to five months and could be continued during Spring. Preferred start time is in October / November. Our office is located in Postitalo, but you will mainly work remotely during your internship.
Would you like to work in a fast-moving, transparent company with exciting opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business?
Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
As a Legal Trainee at Smartly.io, you will:
- Be part of our global legal team (lawyers in Helsinki and New York)
- Support our legal counsels and other teams in everyday tasks
- Help with updating and maintaining our contract management system
- Assist with and run various tasks in our global legal operations (for example drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents and advising internal teams on legal matters)
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Are able to work full-time for at least 3-5 months (with flexibility to accommodate study related absences)
- Are at the middle - late stages of getting your law degree from Finnish law school or otherwise have demonstrable knowledge of Finnish laws and legal systems
- Have interest towards online advertising and B2B SaaS business
- Are extremely fast at learning new things and have the mindset of getting things done
- Have analytical thinking and ability to dig into details and find the essence of the problem at hand
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have previous experience from working at a law firm or a legal team of a company (considered a plus)
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because the online marketing environment evolves incredibly fast all the time. The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Case homework preparation and submission
STEP 2 - Interview with the team
STEP 3 - Discussion with our Head of Legal
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads - Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 17 cities around the world and represents 54 different nationalities.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.