Your career. Our passion.
Roschier’s Thesis program is designed to support you throughout the process of preparing your master’s thesis. You will have the firm’s extensive library, databases and other resources at your fingertips, along with a unique opportunity to discuss your ideas with our lawyers and to engage in more in-depth dialogue about your thesis with your assigned tutor and mentor. You get to develop your skills while surrounded by inspired and inspiring colleagues who offer you the benefit of their extensive professional experience and legal know-how.
This is what we offer:
- an inspiring and fun place for you to write your thesis
- mentoring and tutoring through your traineeship
- possibility to participate in the Roschier University trainings
- an open, caring and inclusive culture
- social events and activities
- new office facilities in the heart of Helsinki
- an excellent opportunity for you to get to know Roschier and for us to get to know you
In order to be eligible for the Thesis program you should be in the project phase of your studies, and the topic of your thesis should relate to one of the firm’s practices. You do not need to have an exact title for your thesis when you apply to the program, but you do need to have a general idea of the topic you would be interested in writing about. During the program, our lawyers can help you to determine the subject and scope of your thesis.
Send us your application and join our team! We are looking for Thesis Trainees throughout the year. The application should include a cover letter in English, CV, transcript of studies and other relevant documents.
For more information, please contact Kaija Tolvanen, email@example.com (+358 20 506 6547).